How can I set the clock on my TV?
- The TV has no option to set the clock manually.
- The clock will be updated automatically when you switch to a TV channel that sends the clock data.
- The TV displays the clock time it receives from the antenna signal. Check with the service provider or broadcaster if you have any doubt about the displayed time.
- Check with the service provider or broadcaster which channels contain the clock data.
- If you receive the TV signal through an external device to the TV antenna input the clock might not update. Bypass the external device and connect the antenna or cable directly to the TV antenna input.
- If you are using a video connection (CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr, HDMI) from the Cable or Satellite box to the TV. Depending on the manufacturer of the external device you can make the device pass the clock data to your TV in its menu. For detailed information refer to the user manual of the external device. Verify if it has this clock feature and make the required adjustments.
NOTE: When the mains power is interrupted, the clock will be reset and it has to be updated again.
How can I permanently display the clock?
- Press the 'OPTIONS' button on the remote control of the TV.
- Select CLOCK.
- Press the 'OK' button.
- The clock display will be turned off when any of the remote control buttons is pressed.