How do I perform software upgrading via Network?
Note: If there is no software upgrade available for your SoundBar at the current moment, the software upgrade process will not proceed.
Step 1: Setup Network
- Connect this SoundBar to the broadband modem or router. Ensure that the network cable is properly connected and the router is switched on.
- In the Home menu, select [Settings] and press OK.
- Select [Advanced Setup], then press .
- Select [Network], then press OK.
- Select [Next] in the menu, then press OK.
• The SoundBar starts to detect if there is a connection to the network.
• If the connection test fails, select [Retry] and press OK to re-connect again to the network.
- Once connected, an IP address is obtained automatically.
• If no IP address is obtained, select [Retry] and press OK to try to obtain the IP address again.
- Select [Finish] in the menu, then press OK to exit.
STEP 2: Upgrading the firmware
- At Home menu, select [Settings] > [Advanced Setup] > [Software Download] > [Network].
- Follow the instruction on the TV to confirm update operation.
- Once software update is complete, this SoundBar turns off to standby automatically.
- Disconnect the power cord for a few seconds and connect again to reboot the SoundBar.