What is the function of the SCENEA feature in the Home menu?
The SCENEA feature enables you to display a photo/picture as TV wallpaper.
Before you can display a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Make sure that the location of your TV is set to HOME mode.
- This TV does not support background music in Scenea mode.
Follow these steps to display the photo/wallpaper:
- Press the button on the remote control to display the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SCENEA and press the ‘OK’ button.
- The Scenea wallpaper will be displayed.
- For energy-efficient use, we recommended to set the SMART SETTINGS mode to ENERGY SAVING before using the Scenea feature.
- The TV will exit the Scenea mode when either of these events take place:
- When you press any button on the remote control.
- If the TV detects another device.
- A USB memory device is inserted.
If you wish to set a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Before you perform this procedure, be sure that you have copied the picture that you intend to use as wallpaper to a USB memory device.
- The Scenea function only supports the use of images in the JPEG format.
Follow these procedures to replace the wallpaper:
- Connect the USB memory device to the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- The USB content browser will be displayed.
- If the content browser is not displayed, press the button and select the BROWSE USB from the home menu.
- Select a picture in the USB memory device and press the ‘OK' button to display the picture in full screen.
- Press the ‘OPTIONS' button to display the options menu.
- Select SET AS SCENEA and press the ‘OK' button to confirm.
- A prompt appears, select YES and press the ‘OK’ button to replace the current picture.
- Press the button to return to the home menu.
- Disconnect the USB memory device from the TV; otherwise the TV will display the pictures on the USB memory device rather than the selected Scenea picture.
- Turn on the Scenea feature from the home menu to display the new wallpaper.
- The picture will be displayed for 240 minutes before the TV will go into standby mode.
- If you perform a factory reset from the menu, the wallpaper will be reset to the default picture (butterfly). The default picture will not appear in full-screen but with black borders display around the picture. This is normal behavior.
- The Scenea feature cannot be switched on with the SCENEA button on the remote control or via the TV menu.
- If your TV does not have the SCENEA icon in the Home menu, update the TV software to the software version 26.58.5 (or higher). You can find the latest Firmware Upgrade Software and Readme File documents on the Philips support website. Refer to the SOFTWARE & DRIVERS section.