You can solve the problem by updating the ArcSoft to the latest version:
1. Run the “Media Converter for Philips” on your computer.
2. It will then check for any update available. A message (Figure shown below) will be POP UP when
update is available.
3. Close the “Media Converter for Philips” software.
4. Click OK at the bottom of the message and the update process will start automatically.
5. When the update process is completed, restart the Media converter for Philips and you can
download the YouTube video clips now.
Was this document helpful?