Why is there no sound when the power toggle is slid to right and hold on my Player?
Your battery may have gone flat. Charge the battery via your computer’s USB port.
Check if your headphone plug has been inserted into the headphone jack of the unit completely.
Check if the volume is at an audible level. Increase the volume using the VOLUME + button.
If your Player is in pause mode, touch the "play or pause" icon on display to resume playback.
Do a soft reset inserting a sharp object into the “reset” pinhole of your Player until it powers off.
If nothing works:
1. Start Device Manager
2. Press and hold the Vol+ button
3. Connect the Player to your PC with the supplied USB cable while still holding the Vol+ button
4. Device Manager should acknowledge your Player and automatically goes into recovery mode, and then release the Vol+ button
5. Click the Repair button and follow the instructions given by the Device Manager
6. After the Player has been repaired, remove it from your PC and re-start