• The signal cable should be completely connected to the display card/computer.
• The display card should be completely seated in its slot.
• Front Power Switch and computer power switch should be in the ON position.
• Check to make sure that a supported mode has been selected on the display card or system being used.
(Please consult display card or system manual to change graphics mode.)
• Check the monitor and your display card with respects to compatibility and recommended settings.
• Check the signal cable connector for bent or pushed-in pins.
• If nothing is displayed on the screen when HDCP device is connected, reset the power of the device.
Was this document helpful?