What is the function of the SCENEA feature in the Home menu?
The SCENEA feature enables you to display a photo/picture as TV wallpaper.
Before you can display a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Make sure that the location of your TV is set to HOME mode.
- This TV does not support background music in Scenea mode.
Follow these steps to display the photo/wallpaper:
- Press the button on the remote control to display the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SCENEA and press the ‘OK’ button.
- The Scenea wallpaper will be displayed.
- For energy-efficient use, we recommended to set the SMART PICTURE mode to ENERGY SAVING before using the Scenea feature.
- The TV will exit the Scenea mode when either of these events take place:
- When you press any button on the remote control.
- If the TV detects another device.
- A USB memory device is inserted.
If you wish to set a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Before you perform this procedure, be sure that you have copied the picture that you intend to use as wallpaper to a USB memory device.
- The Scenea function only supports the use of images in the JPEG format.
- The Scenea mode only allows the display of a selected picture and does not support the slideshow function.
Follow these procedures to replace the wallpaper:
- Connect the USB memory device to the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- The USB content browser will be displayed.
- If the content browser is not displayed, press the button and select the BROWSE USB from the home menu.
- Select a picture in the USB memory device and press the ‘OK' button to display the picture in full screen.
- Press the options button to display the options menu.
- Select SET AS SCENEA and press the ‘OK' button to confirm.
- A prompt appears, select YES and press the ‘OK’ button to replace the current picture.
- Press the button to return to the home menu.
- Disconnect the USB memory device from the TV; otherwise the TV will display the pictures on the USB memory device rather than the selected Scenea picture.
- Turn on the Scenea feature from the home menu to display the new wallpaper.
- The picture will be displayed for 240 minutes before the TV will go into standby mode.
NOTE: If you perform a factory reset from the menu, the wallpaper will be reset to the default picture (butterfly).