How do I connect an external device via DVI?
When you make a DVI-HDMI connection you have to make a separate audio connection, since DVI does not support audio.
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
- Switch the external device and the TV off.
- Connect the DVI-to-HDMI adapter from the 'DVI' connection of the external device to the 'HDMI' connection of the TV.
- Connect the audio cable from the 'AUDIO OUT' connection of the external device to the 'PC IN AUDIO' connection at the rear of the TV.
- Switch the external device and the TV on.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button on the remote control repeatedly to select the HDMI input to which the external device is connected and press the 'OK' button to accept.