How do I check that my player is connected to my home network through an Ethernet connection?
- Switch on your TV and select the correct source for your player.
- Press on your player remote control.
- Select [Setup] and press OK.
- Select [Network] > [View Network Settings] and press OK.
A screen shows the following information about your network connection:
- Network type (wired or wireless)
- IP address of the player
- DNS servers
If all of the fields are filled in, you are successfully connected to your home network.