How do I use my player to enjoy music, pictures or video stored on my PC (DLNA)?
Before you start:
- Connect your player to your home network.
- Set up a media player.
- Switch on your TV and go to the correct source for your player.
- On your player remote control, press and select [browse PC], and then press OK.
- You see a list of files and folders in your media server.
- If more than one media server is connected to your network, press (left). You see a list of media servers in your network. Select your media server and press OK.
- Browse the folders to select music, pictures or video, and then press OK to enjoy them.