When using Wi-Fi MediaConnect, I can see irregular motion or shaking in movies.
Test the wireless connection function and your PC's capacities:
- Download test movie xyz to your PC.
- use a network cable (UTP) to connnect your laptop to the network connector on the back of the TV.
- change the setting on the TV to 'wired' (home>setup>network settings >network type > change to 'wired').
- start the Wi-Fi MediaConnect program on your PC.
- play the test movie.
- If the test movie plays properly, the problem is with your wireless network connection.
- If the test movie plays with judder or other artefacts, your PC processing power is insufficient. Use lower resolution video (SD, ISO HD, refer to the media playability table). Or refer to the minimal PC specifications.