When using WifiMediaconnect I can see irregular motion or shaking in the movies?
Test the function of wireless connection and your PC capacities:
- Download test movie to your PC .
- use an network cable (UTP) and connnect between your laptop and the network connector on the back of the TV.
- change setting in the TV to 'wired' (home>setup>network settings >network type -> change to 'wired' ).
- start the WiFi Mediaconnect program on your PC .
- play the test movie .
- If the test movie plays well, the problem was in your wireless network connection.
- If the test movie plays with judder or other artefacts, your PC processing power is insufficient. Use video of lower resolution (SD, i.s.o. HD, refer to the table with media-playability). Or refer to the minimal PC specifications.