What can I do when the image stops moving or the sound is intermittent while using Wi-Fi Media Connect?
Test the wireless connection function and your PC's capacities:
- Download any test movie to your PC.
- Check whether the movie is displayed correctly on your PC.
- Use a network cable (UTP) to connect your laptop to the network connector on the back of the TV.
- Change the setting on the TV to 'wired' (Home > Setup > Network settings > Network type > change to 'wired').
- Start the Wi-Fi Media Connect program on your PC.
- Play the test movie.
- If the test movie plays properly, the problem was with your wireless network connection.
- If the test movie judders, or you see other artifacts, your PC processing power is insufficient. Use lower resolution video (SD, instead of HD; refer to the media playability table), or refer to the minimum PC specifications.