What should I do if I see a message saying "Your PC is overloaded?"
Try the following:
- Reduce your PC screen resolution.
- Exit or pause programs that need a high CPU load. These programs can include anti-virus scans, backup programs, Windows updates, and so on.
- Switch Wi-Fi MediaConnect to SD resolution, as follows:
- Right-click on the icon in the notification tray and select [Options].
- Click on the [Resolution] tab and select the option for SD resolution.
If you are not running any other programs when you see this message, your PC probably doesn't have enough CPU resources.