How do I know if the SPJ7100 power adapter is compatible with my notebook?
The SPJ7100 power adapter is compatible with the notebooks in the following list.
NOTE: Select the correct tip for your model of notebook. A list of notebook tips is provided in the Quick Start Guide (in the Notebook tips specification table) and in the pamphlet.
[Additional Question 1]
How else can I make sure that the SPJ7100 power adapter is compatible with my notebook?
- Check whether your notebook has one of the following specifications on the label (the label is usually on the bottom of the notebook):
- Power requirement of 65W or lower; or
- 16 V, max 4.1 A; or
- 19 V, max 3.42 A.
If your notebook is labeled with the above specifications, the SPJ7100 power adapter is compatible with your notebook.
If your notebook does not have the above specifications, see step 2 below.
- Check whether the input power of your notebook is less than 65 W.
- Find the voltage and current of your notebook. The values are often printed on the label on the bottom of the notebook.
- Multiply the voltage by the current to find the input power.
For example, a notebook with the voltage of 19 V and a current of 3.3 A has an input power of 19x3.3 W. The input power equals approximately 65 W. If the calculated power is below 65 W, the SPJ7100 power adapter is compatible with your notebook.
[Additional Question 2]
What should I do if my notebook is not in the list of compatible notebooks?
Check regularly on www.philips.com/support, and search for SPJ7100. The list of compatible notebooks is updated regularly.