What can I do if the unit fails to list the Wi-Fi network during connection setup?
You may have a network connection using hidden SSID that cannot be found or listed by the unit. To establish a connection with hidden SSID, follow the steps below:
- Make sure the router is switch on and is connected to the internet.
- On the unit, select [Wireless (Wifi)] > [Look for network] > [Manual].
- Enter the SSID of your Wi-Fi network.
- The unit should be able to detect your home network now.
- Enter the encryption key to the home network.
- The unit starts to acquire an IP address assigned by the Wi-Fi network automatically.
When the unit is successfully connected to the network, the message “Successfully connected to (SSID of your network)” would be displayed.