What can I do if one or more channels are missing?
Make sure that your TV has the latest software installed.
- You can find the latest TV Firmware Upgrade Software and Readme File documents on the Philips support website.
- Refer to the SOFTWARE & DRIVERS section. Follow the instructions in the user manual or the Firmware Upgrade readme file on how to upgrade your TV software.
If you have already installed the latest software and your TV is still unable to install the missing channels;
- Make sure that you have switched to the channel list that stored all the channels.
Follow these procedures to check the channel list:
- Press the 'FIND' button on the remote control to display the channel grid.
- Press the 'OPTIONS' button to display the options menu.
- Select 'SELECT LIST' and press the cursor right .
- Check that you have selected the correct channel list.
- If you are not sure which channel list is used, select ALL and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the button to exit the channel grid.
Your service provider may have changed the channel frequency.
Different service providers use their own channel list containing their predefined channel arrangement and the frequencies on which the TV can find the channels.
When the service providers update the channel list, the frequency may be changed. You will need to update the channel list to restore the missing channels.
Follow these steps to update your TV's channel list.
- Press the button on the remote control to access the Home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button.
- Select SEARCH FOR CHANNELS and press the 'OK' button.
- Select UPDATE CHANNELS and press the 'OK' button.
- Select START and press the 'OK' button to start the channel update.
- The menu screen disappears and the progress of the channel search is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of channels added or removed.
- Once the channel update is completed, press the 'OK' button and the TV will automatically exit the menu.
If your TV still does not find the channels after the channel update;
- Reinstall all the channels.
If no improvement is observed after you have performed a full channel installation.
- Consult your service provider for information related to the missing channels.