How can I cycle through teletext subpages automatically?
Follow these procedures to turn on:
- Press the 'TEXT' button on the remote control to enter teletext mode.
- In teletext mode, press the 'OPTIONS' button to display the options menu.
- Press the cursor down to select CYCLE SUBPAGE and press the cursor right.
NOTE: CYCLE SUBPAGE option can only be selected if the teletext page contains subpages.
- Select ON and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- The TV exits the options menu automatically and displays the teletext page.
- The subpages will cycle through automatically at short intervals.
- Press the 'TEXT' button to exit teletext.
- The TV menu does not include an option to set this feature permanently.
- In teletext mode, you can cycle through the subpages automatically with the CYCLE SUBPAGE feature in the options menu.
- When you leave teletext mode or change teletext page, this feature will be reset to OFF.