My Home Theatre System (HTS) does not wake up automatically when the TV starts up from standby. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Ensure that your TV is HDMI-CEC compliant with system audio control functionality and activated. For detailed information, refer to the user manual of the TV.
- If you are having a Philips TV, you need to select the 'Home>Setup>TV settings>EasyLink>TV speakers>EasyLink Autostart'
- The HTS and TV are connected via a HDMI cable.
Follow these steps to setup your HTS:
- Press (Home)
- Select [Setup], and then press 'OK'
- Select [EasyLink] > [EasyLink], and then press 'OK'
- Select [On], and then press 'OK'
- Select [EasyLink] > [System Audio Control] > [On], and then press 'OK'
- Select [EasyLink] > [Audio Input Mapping], and then press 'OK'
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen to map the audio input of the connected device