Why does my TV automatically switch off after four hours?
In order to help you save energy, your TV will automatically switch off if no buttons have been pressed (such as press a remote control button or a control on the TV front panel) during 4 hours of watching TV.
In order to disable this feature, proceed as follows:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Select TV SETTINGS and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Press the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and press the cursor right .
- Press the cursor down to select AUTO SWITCH OFF and press the cursor right .
- Select OFF and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the button to exit the menu.
NOTE: You can only disable the 4 hours automatic switch off feature when you update the TV software to version TPM62E_2.12 (or later).