How to repair the player using Device Manager?
Contents stored in the player will be erased after player repair. You are recommended to backup the data before performing repair.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Start Device Manager in the computer.
- Press and hold the volume plus button (VOL+) simultaneously when you connect your player to your PC until the Philips Device Manager acknowledges your player and enters the repair mode.
- Release the volume-plus button (VOL+) button to start the repair process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and disconnect your player when repair is completed.
* Performing a repair is the last diagnostic step that can be done to rectify the malfunction of your player. If this does not solve your issue, click Contact Page to contact Philips customer service.