The volume is too low and I can’t increase the volume even if I press the volume + button. What shall I do?
This is probably because you have set the volume limit at a very low level. When a volume limit is set, volume could not be increased to a level higher than this limit.
To reset the volume limit:
- On the Home menu, tap to enter the music mode.
- A list of music would be displayed.
- Tap on your desired music to start play.
- On the play screen, tap .
- Select [Volume limit].
- Tap and slide the volume control marker along the bar on the screen to adjust the volume to your desired level.
Note: Long exposure to loud sounds can be harmful to your ears. It is recommended not to set the Volume limit at a very high level.