What shall I do if I have problem using the presenter as the remote control for the Luminous Textile Panel?
Check the below one by one:
- Make sure the battery of the presenter is not empty.
- Press the laser pointer button on the presenter. If the laser pointer does not work, the batteries need to be replaced.
- Make sure the presenter is switched on.
- Open the battery cover of the presenter to check whether the presenter is switched on.
- Make sure you are using the dongle that goes with the presenter. Each presenter is connected (‘paired’) with its dongle in the factory. That means, a presenter will only work with its own dongle.
- Make sure the dongle is properly inserted into the driver box of the master panel.
- Make sure presenter is paired with its dongle.
- In some rare cases the presenter might be accidentally disconnected from the dongle. In this case, reconnect them.
If the problem persists, contact Philips Large Luminous Surface back office (email@example.com) for help.