How can I cycle through teletext subpages automatically?
Follow these procedures to turn on:
- Press the 'TEXT' button on the remote control to enter teletext mode.
- In teletext mode, press the 'OPTIONS' button to display the options menu.
- Press the cursor down to select [Cycle subpage] and press the cursor right .
NOTE: [Cycle subpage] option can only be selected if the teletext page contains subpages.
- Select [On] and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- The TV exits the options menu automatically and displays the teletext page.
- The subpages will cycle through automatically at short intervals.
- Press the 'TEXT' button to exit teletext.
- The TV menu does not include an option to set this feature permanently.
- In teletext mode, you can cycle through the subpages automatically with the [Cycle subpage] feature in the options menu.
- When you leave teletext mode or change teletext page, the [Cycle subpage] feature will be reset to [Off] mode.