How do I display the subtitle when I play video from USB?
Your TV supports the use of external subtitles with file name extension srt, sub, smi and sami exclusively when you watch movies from a USB memory device.
To display the subtitle, proceed as follow:
- While you play video from USB, press the ‘OPTIONS’ button.
- Select [Subtitles], then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Select [Subtitles on] or [On during mute], then press the ‘OK’ button.
NOTE: If you select [On during mute], subtitles are displayed only when you press to mute the sound.
- Select [Subtitle language], then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Select an available subtitle language of your preference, then press the ‘OK’ button.
- To ensure that the subtitle is displayed correctly, you have to select the [Character set] that support the subtitle language, then press the ‘OK’ button.
- [Standard] for language: Turkish.
- [Central Europe] for languages: Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Slovene, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian (Latin script), Romanian and Albanian, Germany.
- [Cyrillic] for languages: Russian, Bulgarian, Serbian Cyrillic.
- [Greek] for language: Greek.