After I have upgraded the firmware, the message “UPG MCU” is displayed on the player. What should I do?
If “UPG MCU” is displayed on the player, the firmware upgrade is not successful. Follow the steps below:
- Download latest firmware from Philips website.
- Unzip, copy and paste the folder, “UPG_ALL” to the root directory of USB memory device.
- Disconnect the product from power supply.
- Insert the USB memory device to the USB port on the product.
- Connect the product to power supply.
The set will start up automatically and go to Home screen.
- Select Settings > Advance > Software update USB.
- The product will search for valid firmware from the USB memory device for update.
- Confirm to update.
- When the update is completed, the product will restart automatically.