What are the tips to use Safe Range feature?
- Your Apple device has mobile data service. Otherwise, the Safe Range feature is available only when your Apple device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Location service for Philips InRange App is enabled.
Follow the steps below to enable location service for Philips InRange App.
- On the Apple device, go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Privacy”.
- Tap on “Location Services”.
- Switch to ON for “Location Services”.
- Scroll down for “InRange”.
- Switch to ON for InRange.
Safe Range settings prevent the leash from beeping within a certain geographical range:
- Tap on on the App.
- Tap Safe Range.
- Tap Add Safe Range.
- Select a place on the map as your safe range.
- Tap Done.