I have docked my Apple device on the docking speaker but the Apple device is not charged. What can I do?
Make sure the device is NOT in ECO Power Standby mode. Eco Power Standby mode is identified by the display being blank with no backlight.
The docked player can be charged when the device is in Standby mode or when it is on.
If the above does not help, try the below steps:
- Reconnect the power of the docking speaker.
- Unplug the power cord of the docking speaker and connect that again. (If the speaker is powered by dry batteries, remove the batteries and connect the speaker to a power supply.)
- Check whether a bumper or case is used. Remove the bumper or casing and try again.
- Reset the Apple device. Below are the steps (Refer to the user manual of your Apple device for details):
|iPhone/ iPod Touch/ iPod Nano (7th generation)
||Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the screen goes dark. The Apple logo should appear after a few seconds, then the Home screen should appear.
|iPod Nano (6th generation)
||Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down button simultaneously for at least eight seconds or until the Apple logo appears. You may need to repeat this step.
iPod with a Click/Scroll Wheel
- iPod nano (5th generation)
- iPod nano (4th generation)
- iPod nano (3rd generation)
- iPod nano (2nd generation)
- iPod nano
- iPod classic
- iPod (5th generation)
- iPod with color display (iPod photo)
- iPod (Click Wheel)
- iPod mini
- iPod mini (2nd generation)
- Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
- Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
- Resetting the Apple device would not delete the stored files.
- Not all of the above Apple devices are compatible to your docking speaker.
Refer to the product leaflet under ‘Overview’ for the compatible Apple devices.
* Model shown in image for reference only.
- If feasible, check on another Apple device or docking speaker.
- If another Apple device can be charged on your docking speaker, it can be that the charging slot of your Apple device is loosen.
- If your Apple device works on another docking speaker, it can be that your docking speaker is defective. Please contact your local support center for help.
If the above does not help, click Philips Support Page to contact your local support center for assistance.