How to add a function from my original remote control to the Philips remote control?
Press and hold XTRA button for 3 seconds:
- The backlight (if enabled) turns on.
- The display shows “SETUP” and .
- The keys that can be used are blinking.
Use and to select the extra function you wish to add or change.
Confirm with OK.
- The display shows “LEARN”, “SETUP” and together with .
Place both remote controls on a flat surface (like a coffee table) and aim them head-to-head with about 5-10 cm in between.
Press the function key on the original remote control (e.g. the AMBILIGHT key on your TV remote control) or press if you wish to return to step 2.
- The display shows together with e.g. . The extra function has been added successfully.
- If the display shows “ERROR”, start again from step 1.
- If the display shows “MEM FULL”, please restore the original functions of the remote control:
a) Keep digit keys 1 and 6 pressed simultaneously for 3 seconds. Then ‘SETUP’ lights up. The remote control is now in setup mode.
b) Press digit keys 9,8 and 1, in that order. Then “981 – WAIT” appears on the display. All original functions have now been restored and any extra functions have been deleted.