What can I do if there is connection issue between the main unit and the wireless subwoofer (or speakers)?
Follow the steps below to perform a manual pairing of the speakers to the main unit.
Make sure you follow the steps in the sequence below.
- Switch on the system.
- Undock both the left and right wireless speakers from the main unit.
- On the back of the subwoofer, press the CONNECT button until the LED indicator (located on the front of the subwoofer) starts blinking quickly.
- The subwoofer enters pairing mode.
- On the remote control, press OPTICAL button.
- On the remote control, press and hold AUDIO SYNC + button for 5 seconds. When the LED indicator on the subwoofer stops blinking and starts to be on continuously, the sub-woofer is paired with the main unit.
- Put the wireless speakers (left and right) to the main unit (left and right). They would be automatically paired with the main unit when the red/orange blinking light on wireless speakers stop.