How to attach the strap to the device?
The product comes with a strap that can be attached to the sides of the device, adding convenience of carrying the device on the shoulder.
Follow the steps below to attach the strap:
- Make sure the strap has already passed through the buckle as shown in the diagram. (This is the case when the strap is first unpacked).
- Pass the end of the strap from the upper half of the slot through to the lower half of the slot.
Note: Do not pass the strap into the slit between the plastic rod and the metal rod. Otherwise the slot would not be strong enough for the weight of the device.
- Feed the end of the strap through the lower half of the bckle, to the upper half of the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the strap according to your need.
- Pull tight.
- The result is shown in the diagram.
- Repeat for the other side.
Note: Do not twist the strap.