How to setup the Airplay speaker?
- Connect your Apple device to your home Wi-Fi network.
- After proper power connection, the speaker switches on automatically.
- Wait for a short moment (about 25 seconds) until the WI-FI status indicator (located on the back of the main speaker) is not blinking and is in solid yellow.
- Connect your Apple device to the main speaker through an Apple USB cable (not supplied).
- Press WI-FI SETUP button (located on the back of the main speaker).
- The following dialog box would be displayed on the Apple device.
- Tap “Allow” to share your Wi-Fi settings with the speaker.After a while, the WI-FI status indicator (located on the back of the main speaker) turns solid green and there is a “beep” sound from the speaker.
The speaker is now connected to your existing Wi-Fi network successfully. You may now disconnect the Apple device from the speaker.
Once connected successfully, the speaker will remember your home Wi-Fi settings. Then you can enjoy AirPlay whenever the speaker is powered on and connected to your home Wi- Fi network automatically.