For apple devices with 30 Pin connector : Iphone 1 /Iphone 3/Iphone 4 / Ipad 1 /Ipad2/Ipad 3: - connect the optional i-phone cable (PPA1160) - and switch the PicoPix “on”
- Select the "source" function in the Menu (only for PPX1430)
To watch Photos:
- Start the Photos App
- Select your album or any photo
- Start the slide show !
Important : When the slide show is not running nothing will be projected!
To watch a video:
- Movies have to be stored to the APP via i-tunes
- Connect your PicoPix to your i-phone
- Start the video APP (i-pod or CineX Player (for DIVX) )
- Select your video and start it.
- The movie will be projected.
For Apple devices with lightining connector : iphone 5 / Ipad mini / Ipad 4/ Ipad mini Retina / Ipad Air :
- You need an Apple lightining to Vga adapter and VGA cable PPA1150
- connect the adapter to your apple device.
- Connect the Vga cable 1150 to the adapter and to your PicoPix.
- Select "VGA" in the source menu of your PicoPix.
- Screen mirroring will start automatically.
Was this document helpful?