- Extract the Firmware file from the ZIP . (The firmware file is a .img file)
- Copy & paste the extracted file to the root directory on the SD card ( please use SD card with FAT16 or FAT32 file system )
- Insert the SD card into the PicoPix and then power it on.
- Go to Main Menu/Setting/Maintenance/Firmware Update, follow the instruction to start update process.
- Wait for the progress bar until it reaches100% then follow the instructions.
Important :Do not unplug the power adapter during the firmware update.
Was this document helpful?