How to create and play a Spotify playlist on my speakers (with a Spotify Premium account)?
Before you start, make sure you have Spotify Premium membership. You can check your membership on www.Spotify.com after login.
To create a Spotify playlist via a PC:
- Download Spotify Player from www.Spotify.com.
- Install Spotify Player on the PC.
- Search for the songs you want to add into your playlist.
- Right-click the song and select “Add to”.
- Select the name of the playlist.
- Repeat the above steps to add other songs into the playlist.
To stream and play the playlist on the speaker
- Make sure your smartphone (1) has Spotify App installed; and (2) is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your speaker is.
- Start Spotify App on your smartphone; login into your Spotify Premium account.
- Select “playlist”.
- The new playlist is now ready for streaming and playing.