The connection seems lost (Blue LED of both the headphone and the docking station are blinking slowly). What I can do?
The link between the docking station and headphone may have been down.
- Move closer to the docking station; the connection will be renewed automatically.
- Place the headphone back to the docking station for a while (about 10s).
- The link between the docking station and headphone will be reconnected automatically. (Blue indicators on the headphone and on the docking station are on.)
Note: Make sure the batteries in the headphone are charged.
In case the re-connection does not work, try using the "forced pairing mode":
- While the headphone is powered ON: press the "MUTE" and "Volume - " (minus sign) buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. The blue LED will start fast blinking.
- Place the headphone on the docking station; and wait for 10 seconds.
- The link between the docking station and headphone will be reconnected automatically (Blue indicators on the headphone and on the docking station are on.)
If the above does not work, contact Philips Consumer Care (Contact Page) for assistance.