- Download the firmware update from the Philips support website
- After the download is complete, unpack/unzip the file and save the archive to the root directory of a SD card.
- Please use a standard SD-card with a maximum capacity of 16GB and FAT32 file system
- Insert the SD-card into your projector(golden contacts facing downward) and power it on. After a short while it should ask you if you want to install the update. Accept it.
- If there is no prompt appearing, you can manually start the update by going in Setting/Maintenance/Firmware Update/Install/Confirm with OK.
- After a reboot the device is updated with the newest firmware.
Was this document helpful?