If your laptop has a VGA connector:
- Connect the optional VGA cable PPA1250 to the Picopix and to your laptop.
- Swicth on the Picopix and select the VGA source
- if the PicoPix is not detected, please activate the VGA output on your laptop.
If your laptop has Hdmi connector :
-Connect a standard Hdmi/mini Hdmi cable to the Picopix and to your laptop.
- Swicth on the Picopix and select the Hdmi source
- If the PicoPix is not detected please activate the Hdmi output on your laptop.
- If the projection doesn't start check that you are using resolution 800* 600.
- try to reboot your laptop.
- Make sure that you are using the original Philips Picopix VGA cable PPA1250 or a certified (mini)HDMI cable
- Check that the VGA-output/HDMI output of the computer is activated. For example, on some laptops, you will have to use the Fn+F5 or Fn+F7 to activate the VGA or HDMI output.
Was this document helpful?