Please read the instructions before performing the upgrade.
You will need a MicroSD card formatted in FAT32.
Firmware upgrade process:
1. Copy the *.zip file to your computer.
2. Extract the *.bin file to the root directory on the MicroSD card.
3. Rename the *.bin file to p30.bin.
4. Insert the MicroSD card into the PPX.
5. Connect the PPX to a power supply. (USB to 5V adapter)
6. Turn the unit on..
7. Select Settings in the menu.
9. Select Firmware Update
10. Select Yes to continue.
Do not turn the unit off or unplug while the upgrade is in progress. The unit willre-boot when finished.
Was this document helpful?