How to set “My Favourites” for Internet radio?
To set “My Favourites” in Internet radio, you have to register an account in Frontier Silicon Internet Radio portal website (www.wifiradio-frontier.com). Then you can manage your favourite radio stations in this account.
To register your radio:
- Make sure that the radio is in Internet radio mode, and has been connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- On the radio, go to [Station list] > [Help] > [Get access code].
- Wait for a while, a 7-digit code would be displayed.
- Write down this code. (The code may contain numbers and/or alphabets.)
- Do NOT switch off the radio. Do NOT disconnect the radio from the Internet.
- On a computer, go to www.wifiradio-frontier.com .
- Click on “Not a member”.
- Register a new account. You will need to enter the access code that you have recorded from the radio.
Note: The displayed access code is only valid for a few minutes. If you fail to register your radio within the time period, you need to repeat the above steps to get a new access code and try again.
To add radio stations to “My Favourite”:
- Login to www.wifiradio-frontier.com .
- Browse or search for stations, and then add them to your favourite station list.
- You would also need to give a name to your favourite stations group.
- Log out from your account.
- Switch on your radio. Make sure it is connected to the Internet.
- Go to [Internet radio] > [Station list] > [My Favourites].
- Now your favourite Internet radio stations are preset in your radio.