First of all, choose a correct size for the ear cap for your ears. Fix the ear cap onto the earbuds.
Then, follow the steps below to wear the in-ear earhooks:
1. Loosen your jaw slightly by slowly opening your mouth. You can repeat this action for a few times until you find your jaw has been loosened and not as tight.
2. Tilt your head to one side (say, to your right).
3. Insert the tip of the earbud to your left ear into your ear canal slowly.
4. Turn on music for your earphones. Set the volume at a level that you can hear, but not loudly.
5. Adjust the position of the earhook until you can hear a more focused sound. This is the “sweet spot” where the earbud is pointing at the eardrum.
Repeat the above step for your other ear.
Note: For hearing protection, do not listen to loud volume for a prolonged period. Seek medical advice when in doubt.
Was this document helpful?