How should I remove/replace the shaving heads?
Remove the shaving heads:
Switch off the appliance, remove the adapter from the wall socket and disconnect the small plug from the shaver or take the shaver from the charger of Jet Clean System
- Press the release button to open the shaving unit. (Fig. 1)
- Turn the lock anticlockwise and remove the retaining frame. (Fig. 2)
- Remove the shaving heads.
Place the shaving heads back:
- Place the cutters back into the guards. (Fig. 3)
- Put the shaving heads back into the shaving unit. (Fig. 4) Make sure that the projections of all shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
- Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit. (Fig. 5)
- Turn the lock anti clockwise. Make sure the retaining frame is properly locked (Fig 6 and 7).