The appliance does not work. Why?
If you want to use the blender, make sure the blender has been properly assembled.
- It is properly assembled when the groove on the blender is directly opposite the groove on the motor unit.
If you want to use the food processing bowl, make sure the screw cap has been fastened properly.
- The screw cap has been fastened properly if its groove is directly opposite the groove on the motor unit.
Make sure the bowl and the lid of the bowl have been assembled properly.
- If this is the case, the dot on the bowl will be opposite the dot on the motor unit and the dot on the lid will be opposite the dot on the bowl.
- The projection of the lid will then complete the shape of the handgrip of the bowl.
- The meat mincer can only be used when:
- the gear housing has been turned to the left until it locked into position with a click
- the cutter housing has been assembled on the gear housing by turning it to the left until it locked into position with a click.