Do I need the cutter unit to make sausages?
No, you do not need the cutter unit to make sausages.
You can make sausages as follows:
- Always mince the meat first.
- Leave the worm shaft in the cutter housing when you start making sausages.
- Put the sausage skin in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.Then slide the wet skin onto the sausage horn. Push the (seasoned) minced meat in to the cutter housing with the pusher.
- If the skin gets stuck onto the sausage horn, wet it with some water.
- Press the Í button on the control panel.We advise you to reduce the speed by pressing the - button when you are making sausages.