This may have two different causes depending on the situation:
1. If the display shows that the shaver is charging when you put the shaver in the Jet Clean system, the fluid level may be too low.
• Refill the cleaning chamber with cleaning fluid up to the MAX indication.
2. If the display doesn't show that the shaver is charging when you put the shaver in the Jet Clean system, the Jet Clean system is not connected to the household power, or the shaver has not been placed in the Jet Clean System properly.
• The Jet Clean System may not be connected to the household power. Put the small plug into the Jet Clean System and put the adapter in the wall outlet.
• There may not be an electrical connection between the Jet Clean System and the shaver. Press the shaver tightly into the holder to lock it into place.
• There may have been a problem with the electrical connection between the Jet Clean System and the shaver. Please take the adapter out of the wall outlet and reconnect after a few seconds.
Was this document helpful?