How do I use the party grill position?
In the party grill position, the health grill offers a large grilling surface for the preparation of all kinds of snacks, such as shashlik, satay, vegetables, fruits etc.
How to use the party grill position:
- To put the grill in party grill position: open the grill halfway and pull the upper grilling plate up to its highest position (1). Then put the grill in the open position (2). (Fig 1.)
- Insert both grease trays. Place one tray underneath the drainage opening of each grilling plate. (Fig. 2)
- Spread the food on top of the grilling surface. (Fig. 3)
- Turn the food from time to time with a wooden or plastic spatula. The grilling time depends on the type of ingredients, their thickness and your personal taste. See the food table below for recommended grilling times (position A is the party grill position).
- Use a wooden or plastic spatula to remove the food from the appliance. Do not use metal, sharp or abrasive kitchen utensils.
- If you want to grill another batch of food, remove excess oil from the plates with a piece of kitchen paper.
- To continue grilling in party grill position, place the next batch of food on the grilling surface after the temperature/ready-to-cook light has gone out.
Fig.1 Fig.2 Fig.3