Clean your epilator after each use.
• Switch off the appliance and remove the adapter from the wall outlet and pull the small plug out of the appliance.
• Detach the epilating head and remove loose hairs with the brush supplied.
• You can rinse the epilating head under the tap.
• After you have rinsed the epilating head, shake it firmly and then dry it with a tea towel. Make sure it is entirely dry before you place it back onto the appliance.
• Clean the handle with a soft, not too damp, cloth.
• Make sure that you keep the appliance and the adapter dry.
Was this document helpful?