How can I avoid irritation and lesions when I trim my underarms or bikini line?
To avoid irritation and lesions:
- Move the trimming head with the comb attached to it very slowly over the skin.
- Stretch your skin, especially in the bikini area.
- Do not press the appliance too firmly onto the skin.
- Check the comb and the trimming head for damage.
- If the trimming head or comb is damaged, replace it with an original Philips replacement trimming head or comb.
- Go to Philips Support Page or call the Philips Consumer Care Center to order a replacement.
Tip: Be careful when you trim sensitive areas, especially without the comb and if you have little experience.