What should I do when my appliance produces an abnormal sound or rotation speed?
If your appliance produces an odd sound or abnormal rotation speed, you can do the following things:
- Do not press the appliance too firmly onto the skin.
- Make sure the voltage which is indicated on the adapter corresponds with the voltage of the wall outlet.
- Check that the epilation head has been cleaned properly
--> If it is unclean, remove the epilation head from the appliance and clean it.
- This appliance is only intended for home use.
--> If it is used professionally, it will reach the end of its lifespan earlier.
- Check the epilation head for broken parts.
--> If you discover broken parts, replace them.
If the noise level of the appliance is still the same and is not due to broken parts, take the appliance to your dealer or a Philips Service Center.