Why doesn't the epilator remove hairs properly?
There are several reasons why your epilator does not remove hairs properly:
- The optimum hair length for epilation is 3-4 mm, maybe your hair is too long or short.
- If it is too long, trim the hair to the optimal length.
- If the hairs are too short, wait a couple of days and try to epilate again
- Ensure that your skin is clean, entirely dry and free from grease.
- Place the epilation head in a right angle onto the skin (90° between skin and epilation head).
- Move the epilator slowly against the direction of hair growth.